Looking For Something?
- Pet Peeve: People Who Talk During a Movie
- My Two Month Bloggerversary
- Pouting Photos: ‘Say Mwah’ vs. ‘Say Cheeeese’
- The Emmy Awards: Thumbs Up For Modern Family Win
- Stuck in a Chilean Mine ‘Til Christmas: Would You Keep Your Sense of Humor?
- Inside the Crazy Mind of a Conspiracy Theorist
- Zero to Hero: Manchester United Signs Beaming Bebe
- 5 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Start a Lift Club
- Paris Hilton: Dating Malaysian Tycoon or Teletubby?
- The Curse of To-Do Lists
Tag Archives: health
B.O. – foul, repugnant, disgusting and altogether revolting? If you catch a whiff and you don’t want to sniff, don’t bother to take another look. B.O. – aromatic, balmy, fragrant and fresh? If it doesn’t smell stale and you want … Continue reading
A headline that caught my eye – ‘German MP: overweight people must pay more on health.’ A prominent conservative politician in Germany (Marco Wanderwitz) has boldly suggested that those who are overweight should pay more for health insurance. I love … Continue reading