Looking For Something?
- Pet Peeve: People Who Talk During a Movie
- My Two Month Bloggerversary
- Pouting Photos: ‘Say Mwah’ vs. ‘Say Cheeeese’
- The Emmy Awards: Thumbs Up For Modern Family Win
- Stuck in a Chilean Mine ‘Til Christmas: Would You Keep Your Sense of Humor?
- Inside the Crazy Mind of a Conspiracy Theorist
- Zero to Hero: Manchester United Signs Beaming Bebe
- 5 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Start a Lift Club
- Paris Hilton: Dating Malaysian Tycoon or Teletubby?
- The Curse of To-Do Lists
Tag Archives: opinion
Pouting photos have become all the rage over the past two or three years. I’m not quite sure who started the trend – Paris Hilton? Kiera Knightly? Angelina Jolie? But, whoever it was, the trend has caught on, and nowadays … Continue reading
I LOVE Modern Family – love. love. LOVE it! I watched the first season in the space of two weeks, and I was most upset when it ended. I can’t imagine a better cast than that showcased in this fabulous … Continue reading
The thought of those Chilean mine workers stuck underground all this time really disturbs me. I am really claustrophobic, so ‘miner’ was never going to make it onto my list of possible occupations. Nevertheless, I keep imagining how I would … Continue reading
Whoever said planning is the way to get ahead in life did not take someone like me into consideration. Not only is planning my worst nightmare, it often proves to be my downfall. I have written many a to-do list … Continue reading