Looking For Something?
- Pet Peeve: People Who Talk During a Movie
- My Two Month Bloggerversary
- Pouting Photos: ‘Say Mwah’ vs. ‘Say Cheeeese’
- The Emmy Awards: Thumbs Up For Modern Family Win
- Stuck in a Chilean Mine ‘Til Christmas: Would You Keep Your Sense of Humor?
- Inside the Crazy Mind of a Conspiracy Theorist
- Zero to Hero: Manchester United Signs Beaming Bebe
- 5 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Start a Lift Club
- Paris Hilton: Dating Malaysian Tycoon or Teletubby?
- The Curse of To-Do Lists
Tag Archives: relationships
Those couples that celebrate anniversaries month by the month really annoy me. Lara: Craig and I are celebrating our anniversary today, so we’re going out for a special dinner tonight. Me: Wow, congratulations, how many years have you been together … Continue reading
What! Paris Hilton is dating a teletubby? You mean she isn’t as shallow as we’ve been made to believe? He’s a what? A Malaysian tycoon? So he’s an incredibly rich teletubby? Ooooh, It all makes sense now! I thought I’d … Continue reading
A newspaper snippet that made me chuckle: