Looking For Something?
- Pet Peeve: People Who Talk During a Movie
- My Two Month Bloggerversary
- Pouting Photos: ‘Say Mwah’ vs. ‘Say Cheeeese’
- The Emmy Awards: Thumbs Up For Modern Family Win
- Stuck in a Chilean Mine ‘Til Christmas: Would You Keep Your Sense of Humor?
- Inside the Crazy Mind of a Conspiracy Theorist
- Zero to Hero: Manchester United Signs Beaming Bebe
- 5 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Start a Lift Club
- Paris Hilton: Dating Malaysian Tycoon or Teletubby?
- The Curse of To-Do Lists
Tag Archives: buried alive
Buried alive: an unfounded fear in the 21st century, a very reasonable phobia during the 19th century. I spent some time googling the subject of premature burial, and what I found is somewhat disturbing. It’s called the Lazarus syndrome; where … Continue reading